Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Glenda only......I purchased this at the auction.....do you

Glenda only......I purchased this at the auction.....do you know anything about it?
Hello
I got this, I will research this and get back with you. If you can look all under the bottom for a maker.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did...there. Are no markings at all.....

Good Morning

This Chair is a Victorian Mahogany, Rolled Arm, Heart Shape Hand Carved Back, circa: mid to late 1800's. This Chair is very much in the style of R J Horner. This Chair is Valued at $***-**-****.00. This is a very nice all wood, made in America Chair.

.

I assume you got this at the auction you attended over the weekend? Very nice buy! :)

.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did...thank you for researching for me....

You are very welcome,

This is a very nice chair.

Glenda