Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a hand painted picture 1909, MY grandpa gave it to…

Customer Question
I have a hand...

I have a hand painted picture 1909

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

MY grandpa gave it to me....i loved my grandpa dated 1909

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

It is hand painted.....the back shows the age

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/18/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.