Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I recently bought this piece. Don't know anything about art,

I recently bought this piece...
I recently bought this piece. Don't know anything about art, but liked it. I can't tell if it is an original or a print (no little dots when magnified). Artist signed McGinnis I think and dated 1996. Has a #9 as well. Just wanted to see what you thought about it. Jan I always run into this problem that the photos are too large. Any suggestions. Very frustrating, which is why I don't ask as many questions as I probably should./
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

You can also email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.

Never mind. Just too hard to resize photos and I have no patience.
https://imgur.com/HzoXpDZ. https://imgur.com/m8EzIeY https://imgur.com/5CxUvVo We can see if this works. The signature should show up as well. Thank you. Jan
I used to use this to send photos so, hopefully you can click on the link and pull the photo up. Thank you again.

This is an original pen and ink drawing by a (non-professional)

artist named Susie McGinnis in 1998. It is not a print, but is also not a

known, or "listed" artist to use art lingo. It was most likely created by a student artist.

This piece has a value of $30 retail.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other