Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

In 1939 my husband received a tin KingPin bowling toy (model

Customer Question
300 patent It is still...
In 1939 my husband received a tin KingPin bowling toy (model 300 patent It is still in great condition and paint
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: In 1939 my husband got a tin KingPin bowling toy. It's in good working
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: What is the approximate value?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Appraiser: Doris, Antiques Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-up offers. Although I am USPAP-trained, the assessments given here do not meet USPAP requirements.
Thoughtful responses take time. My responses are not instantaneous.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

OR -

Site Help With Photos:

1-***-***-****

The Help service with photos does not cost extra. This is not the same as the pop-up that asks about phone calls. The pop-up is an extra phone call service related to the appraisal, not photos.

I do not send pop-up offers.

Kind regards,
Doris

A photo will be taken tomorrow and sent as directed.

Thank you.

There is no hurry at this end.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.