Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a Kinkade. Beside still waters there are no #'s on

Customer Question

I have a Thomas Kinkade. Beside still waters there are no #'s on the back unless they are covered by the frame there are 3 signatures 1 on the lower rt and 2 on the lower left with 2 fish symbols and john 3:16 it it is on canvas and it is textured
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: Thats it i think
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok
thanks
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora