Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have several Hummels, all of which were purchased 30 to 40

Customer Question

I have several Hummels, all of which were purchased 30 to 40 years ago. I am trying to ascertain their value at this time. I have used the chart this website provided and gotten info on 4 of my collection, but the other dozen are not listed at all on your chart. Is this because they are simply so old? If I provide you with their Hummel numbers (and names if you wish), can you please give me an estimate of their "auction" value?isei
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: As I said, I can give you the Hummel numbers of the figurines (and names if you wish). Is that enough? The collection actually belonged to my dear wife. she sadly passed away 4 months ago and I am trying to do what is necessary.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Yes, please list the names and numbers along with any other markings on the figurines and I can give you the current values on each. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Hi I was checking back to see if you had a chance to list the figurines that you are needing help on. I will check again If can list the number and name I can give you the information on each Thank you

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 23 days ago.

Hi I was checking in to see if you had had a chance to list these. please list the names and numbers along with any other markings on the figurines and I can give you the current values on each. Thank you I look forward to helping you.