Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I've got a set of blue boy and pinkie paintings. wad

Customer Question
I've got a set...

I've got a set of blue boy and pinkie paintings. wad wondering what their value is

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

One is in the original frame the other is not. they are about 18×24 inches

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/8/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.