Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a doll that has on bottom ribbons and lace "you light

Customer Question

I have a doll that has on bottom ribbons and lace Caroline "you light up my life" limited edition 9800 heritage house inc. Do you know anything about this doll or it's worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: She has banana curls blond.Pink dress with 4 lines of lace. Long sleeves with lace around wrist and shoulders. Rose in middle of chest area on dress and white small pearl bow.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: That's all I know.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

What size is she?

Glenda