Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

After 66 years of marriage, my husband and I have moved into

Customer Question

After 66 years of marriage, my husband and I have moved into a much smaller apartment and so we have had to get rid of a lot of our collection. There are some very nice pieces left however and we feel we need insurance for them now. My favorite is a Sandu Liberman which my
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Just that my husband purchased in 1968 and I have never seen in a listing yet.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images of the Sandu Liberman at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora