Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

After 66 years of marriage, my husband and I have moved into…

Customer Question
After 66 years of...

After 66 years of marriage, my husband and I have moved into a much smaller apartment and so we have had to get rid of a lot of our collection. There are some very nice pieces left however and we feel we need insurance for them now. My favorite is a Sandu Liberman which my

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Just that my husband purchased in 1968 and I have never seen in a listing yet.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/7/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images of the Sandu Liberman at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora