Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Paints by Sylvi mostly ships, Oil of large sailing vessel…

Customer Question
Paints by Sylvi mostly...

Paints by Sylvi mostly ships

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Oil of large sailing vessel signed by Sylvi 1953. Given to my by my father who in WWII which he obtained possibly when in the Meditrain

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/7/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora