Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an atique hutch and would like to sell, how to send

Customer Question

I have an atique hutch and would like to sell, how to send it to you, the address and when possibly it can be included in the show?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Yes, please let me know how to dispose it?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Juat lwt mw know the location and your phone number to contact.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

This is not the Antique Road Show you have contacted, are you trying to reach them?

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Are you wanting the Antique Road Show?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can you forward my inquiry or refund $5.00? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Another expert please!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just refund would be nice