Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have an atique hutch and would like to sell, how to send…

Customer Question
I have an atique...

I have an atique hutch and would like to sell, how to send it to you, the address and when possibly it can be included in the show?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Yes, please let me know how to dispose it?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Juat lwt mw know the location and your phone number to contact.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Hello

This is not the Antique Road Show you have contacted, are you trying to reach them?

Glenda

Hello

Are you wanting the Antique Road Show?

can you forward my inquiry or refund $5.00? Thanks
Another expert please!
Just refund would be nice