Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

After my wife passed away I found several Barbie dolls. I…

Customer Question
After my wife passed...

After my wife passed away I found several Barbie dolls .

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have about 23 Barbie Collectables

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I also have 2 garbage bags of regular Barbie dolls still in the package

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/7/2017
Appraiser: rusufdavi, Other replied 11 months ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Other

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

AS you have so many barbie dolls, if you want we can start to look up to two dolls in this question, and I can appraise the other dolls in further questions.

Please, could you provide pictures of the two dolls that you think are the most interesting? I would need a picture of the doll it self and a picture of the manufacturer mark or the doll.

Thanks

Can I get back with you later. I need to get my neighbor to help me with the pictures.

Of course! No problem at all. If you want maybe it is worth to bookmark this page so you can easily return.

Thanks