Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Can you estimate the value of a Henry Scott signed and

Customer Question
Can you estimate the...

Can you estimate the value of a Henry Scott signed and numbered print of Silver Seas - in good condition = #2479

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

In possession of one person for about 35 years

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

New to this - don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/6/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hello please send images at your convenience