Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

GLENDA ONLY ONE CUP ESPRESSO MAKER Glenda I have found loads…

GLENDA ONLY ONE CUP ESPRESSO MAKERHi...
GLENDA ONLY
ONE CUP ESPRESSO MAKERHi Glenda
I have found loads of Espresso Makers similar in size to this but they are all completely metal (either aluminum or steel) and I have also found several 6-8 cups in porcelain/china and metal (I sold one on Etsy some years ago value €55) but I can't find a small 1 or 2 cup Es/Maker in porcelain/china and metal. I'm sure it is steel not aluminum. The picture of a hunting scene is in a band towards the bottom of the pot. I think it might be transfer-ware. I can't see a makers name but most of these seem to come from Italy. Measures approx 7" tall. The one I sold was dated 1950's. Would this be about the same? Also any idea of value, please?
Thanks a bunch
Janniehttp://imgur.com/a/FmGod
8/19/2017
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Hey'

This is from the 50's. These were made in Italy, they are selling for around 45.00-50.00. You do not find the ones that are Porcelain topped very often and most are floral.

Glenda

Glenda B.