Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have 2 oriental art pieces that are 3d on - they are 3

I have 2 oriental art pieces that are 3d on wood - they are 3 different samurai with what I think might be ivory faces. Nothing to tell you where they are from. I can't find anything like them and would like to know about how to get them appraised and probably sold
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: The are pretty colorful with gold accents

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No makers marks but here are the photos
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Did you get them?

This is a Chinese 20th century set of Emperor and Empress portraits done in carved soapstone

and other semi-precious stones. The pair have a value of $300 to $350 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I received the information and it is just what I was looking for and needed. Thank you so much for your help

You are so welcome.
If you would like to use me on any future questions,
put ForCustomerOnly in the text of your question to get me again.
I respond to requested questions first.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
o.k. I do have a couple other pictures that I don't know the value of. Thanks, Gale

Great, just start a new question and put ForCustomerto get me again.