Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

Glenda only. I'm unwrapping and doing one at a time in my

Glenda only. I'm unwrapping and...
Glenda only. I'm unwrapping and doing one at a time in my spare time.This is a Paul Bunyan and Babe.thank you again for all your help
8/16/2017
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hello

I do not blame you, it can get overwhelming trying to do them all at one time. But, a lot of fun!

.
This is a Jim Beam decanter, it was created for Brainerd Minnesota Centennial. They are valued at $45.00-48.50, they sell from $25.00-30.00.00, I would list it for $25.00.

GLenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.