Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I've just put it away, but can pull it back out for a photo,

Customer Question
Hi...I've just put it...

Hi...I've just put it away, but can pull it back out for a photo, but the item in question is a "tooled" panel of a cardboard box that my husband's grandfather did in the 1930's. It's also been painted. Have you ever heard of such a thing?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I'ts about 8x10 in size, and the color is very vivid. It's a scene of a street in a small town with a general store.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
8/5/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Thank you. Will do.

Great, I look forward to seeing the photos.