Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have this print, but I can not read the artist, or name of

Customer Question

I have this print, but I can not read the artist , or name of print. Is it valuable?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Can you send me a clear image of the name of the print?

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It does not have a name on the print

Hello

Even without a name it can be valued. We see this all the time where the signature cannot be read. If you can give me the value I can obtain the value for you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't know the value--
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

This is a print of a painting by ***** ***** Macbeth (RM), member of the Royal Watercolor Society (RWS), 1899.

The painting's name is Summer's Day,

However, what you have is a mid to late 20th century dot matrix (printed) reproduction. It's not hand signed, the signature is part of the print. The value is purely decorative, perhaps $50 framed.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer