Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

8/4/2017
Appraiser: OregonLawExpert,
 replied 6 months ago
OregonLawExpert

Hello. This is the legal section of Just Answer. It seems like you do not have a legal question and shoudl be posting your question in a different section.

Not asking legal advice
Just want to know name of pattern
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

I will search for the pattern name for you.

~Nora

Can you help?
Not sure what's going on. I have been trying to get an answer about this crystal stemware.

Hi There,

I have not found a pattern match to these for you.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser