Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Last one for now Home and Garden Party 22x18

Customer Question

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  attyadvisor replied 2 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. Can you tell me your legal question?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry wrong profession
Expert:  Doris replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-up offers. Although I am USPAP-trained, the assessments given here do not meet USPAP requirements.
Thoughtful responses take time. My responses are not instantaneous.

What size is your piece (in inches) not including the frame or mat? Please do not remove from the frame or mat.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment.
If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the back of your framed piece.

Please send a photo of the signature.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the signature.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

OR-

Site Help With Photos:

1-***-***-****

The Help service with photos does not cost extra. This is not the same as the pop-up that asks about phone calls. The pop-up is an extra phone call service related to the appraisal, not photos.

I do not send pop-up offers.

Kind regards,
Doris

Expert:  Doris replied 2 months ago.

********************
I do not normally participate in the extra charge phone call services. I give my best answers in thoughtful writing.

Besides, you will have an assessment to print out. I did not send the pop-up ad/offer.

********************

Expert:  Doris replied 2 months ago.

********************

********************

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I apologize I sent this by accident. I was working with another appraiser and I'm not sure how it got to you. Thank you kindly for your help
Expert:  Doris replied 2 months ago.

Which appraiser were you working with? I will notify them about your question here.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
She actually got my question also. I'm new here and navigated wrong. I'm getting the hang of it. Thank you. Enjoy your evening.
Expert:  Doris replied 2 months ago.

Is this a duplicate question? If so, I need to report it so you are not charged twice for the same question.