Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a very old wages calculator but I can't seem to find…

Customer Question
I have a very old...
I have a very old wages calculator but I can't seem to find any information on it at all. Any advice would be appreciated
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appraisals
8/3/2017
Appraiser: BarristerJones,
 replied 1 year ago
BarristerJones

What kind of information are you looking for?

Appraiser: BarristerJones,
 replied 1 year ago

I think you are in the wrong category. I will try to get your question recategorized to appraisal expertise.

Appraiser: Josie-Mod,
 replied 1 year ago
Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is now open to all Experts in Appraisals and Antiques.
Appraiser: ncsunburst, High School or GED replied 1 year ago
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Let me do some research and I'll get back with you. Thanks Mike

HI, The company is out of business it was in New South Wales in southeastern Australia. I couldn't find a match for your wage calculator so I will opt out and let another expert help you. Thanks Mike

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for your help.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Was wondering if anyone knows the value of the Wages Calculator.Thanks Erin