Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

How to send picture of oil painting

Customer Question

How to send picture of oil painting
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

This is one photo of the back (out of focus)

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File featurenext to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will send picture of the front

This is a 1930's painting sold by Edward Gross Co of New York, painted by an artist with the last name of Van Eyck, not to be confused with the famous artist Jan Van Eyck. Gross represented otherwise unknown artists

in the 1930 and 40's as well as made prints of more well-known art. This painting has a current value of $40 to $60 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.