Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

We have 4 Picasso prints and are trying to get them

Customer Question
authenticated. Appraisers seems hesitant.....who should...
We have 4 Picasso prints and are trying to get them authenticated. Appraisers seems hesitant.....who should I be looking to to authenticate the prints before I psych around $400 for an appraisal. Is there some way I can tell. I have pictures of the prints.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
8/2/2017
Appraiser: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you get me a clear close up of the signatures and the paintings to review? I will be able to compare the signatures and enlarge the photos to really inspect them. I can then tell you more on if they look to be authentic. I can also help you better on whom to contact to have them looked over in person by your general location. No address please just your general area of location ( town, city) so I may give you a few people to contact closest to where you are.

On a side note also, an appraiser looking to give you a written appraisal should know and see if these are in deed authentic before they charge you. By you looking to authenticate them then have an appraisal is doing the appraisers job. I would be happy to help you here and if possible by photos I can tell you what they are. Thank you and I look forward to helping you.

I will get you close ups of the signatures and each print. Give me a day or so.....they are in my husbands office and he's working. Probably tomorrow....Thank you so much.

Hi I look forward to helping you. No rush whenever you can post the photos I will get a notice and can then review them and help you. Thank you for letting me know.

I have the files ready.....can you send an email address and I can email you what I have