Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified appraiser who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

More related answers
All appraisers are VERIFIED
For NORA Appraisal request. Follow up to Nagel question.
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
For NORA Appraisal request. Follow up to Nagel question. This is for one of two additional framed prints from a different lot of Nagel prints. Wood and paper.… read more
I have a L.S.Lowry print and would like to know it's
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
I have a L.S.Lowry print and would like to know it's approximate value. Do you have an art expert in that field?… read more
I picked up what I believe is a vintage oil painting,
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Hi there! I picked up what I believe is a vintage oil painting, probably post 1900, without an artists signature. The back appears to have at one time had the brown paper backing and one if the wooden… read more
I have run across a lovely watercolor print with the name marc
Nora
i have run across a lovely watercolor print with the name marc in the left hand corner. The m has three humps instead of the regular two if that is any help. I was told artist name was Markowicz or Ma… read more
Glenda . I have an original oil painting. The artist just
Glenda B.
Glenda B. I have an original oil painting. The artist just says Myers. It is one of a kind and apparently done In the early 1900's. We have had it a few years now. We loved it so much we had it comple… read more
DianaF: April #1 #1-16 1. Cathay Porcelain dolls on swing
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
DianaF: April #1 #1-16 1. Cathay Porcelain dolls on swing Victoria and Jason made in china 2. Boy doll 21” HO429 ZY toys (on back of head) metal jean snaps say Bai Shi Cheng in the center of the snap … read more
Kim D. will you please provide some information regarding this
Kim D., Certified Appraiser & Antique Expert
Kim D. will you please provide some information regarding this wooden 10 drawer file cabinet/chest? It was given to my wife by her grandmother roughly 6 years ago. I cannot recall how long her grandmo… read more
I purchased a black and white sketch drawing of a woman, sitting
Appraiser Alan AOA C
I purchased a black and white sketch drawing of a woman, sitting in a chair and looking at the waves. Beside her there is a love poem written. It appears to be 1920s or 1930s style by the look of the … read more
DianaF: #32-45 here we go again 32. Fisher Price Music box
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
DianaF: #32-45 here we go again 32. Fisher Price Music box teaching clock ; 1962-68 Fisher Price toys East Aurora, N.Y ticks and music Pick-up sticks one stick missing wooded 1979 Rose Art Ind. 33. a … read more
Robert S., Here are some odd pictures.Could you see if
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser
Robert S., Here are some odd pictures. Could you see if any of them are of special value? Will send pics. If anything looks interesting, please let me know what other info you need.Thanks, Anne… read more
Hi, I have a framed print, in the left under corner signed
jennem22
jennem22, Certified Appraiser, AAA
Hi, I have a framed print, in the left under corner signed with "R.F.Mcintyre. In the right under corner there is a sign (see picture). The print themself is about 27,5 x 45 cm. You can find the pictu… read more
DianaF: this is for you (: 29. "Tiffany" 1st in Portraits
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
DianaF: this is for you (: 29. "Tiffany" 1st in Portraits of Love series 30. "Piano Moods" 1st in series "classical Images by Robt. A. Olson also 2nd "young flutist (isn't that supposed to be flautist… read more
I own a painting signed G Rossi. It is a seascape at sunset
Appraiser Alan AOA C
I own a painting signed G Rossi. It is a seascape at sunset with beautiful colours and waves a single outcropping of rocks on the right hand lower corner. It is approximately 36 wide by 24 high and is… read more
My Dad has a picture/print he picked up in 1957 in an alley
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Appraiser
My Dad has a picture/print he picked up in 1957 in an alley in south Chicago. It has M&B, Inc, NY in the lower left corner and is signed simply "Packer" with the "P" having a cursive appearance and th… read more
Helloi have a nicely framed painting that i would love
Glenda B.
Hello i have a nicely framed painting that i would love to find out more about. It is signed but i cannot read the signature. It is from, i believe 1997, modern looking. I do have images to help you o… read more
I was given an oil painting on canvas from my parents that
Nora
I was given an oil painting on canvas from my parents that they purchased from an art show in Laguna Beach, Ca. around 1960. The painter signed his name in the lower right corner "Stuckey" It appears … read more
Hi Alan i am sorry i havent done more bonases i am so broke
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Hi Alan i am sorry i havent done more bonases i am so broke and i understand if you would want me to ask some one else questions but here is another one well i have 3 well i dont even know if they are… read more
Hi. I purchased a painting quite a while ago at the Goodwill
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser & Author
Hi. I purchased a painting quite a while ago at the Goodwill store. The frame was badly damaged so I threw it away. I looks very old. Im not sure who painted it. There is a signature in left lower cor… read more