Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a painting by R Rubin on a anco inc frame. Was just…

Customer Question
I have a painting...

I have a painting by R Rubin on a anco inc frame. Was just wondering if any info and if i can send a picture of it to get more info

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

That is all i know. the signature looks like could be more modern style but the frame looks much older. hasthe wooden 2 pegs in each corner on the back

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

I dont believe so. would u like a pictudre

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
8/1/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.