Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a painting by R Rubin on a anco inc frame. Was just

Customer Question

i have a painting by R Rubin on a anco inc frame. Was just wondering if any info and if i can send a picture of it to get more info
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: that is all i know. the signature looks like could be more modern style but the frame looks much older. hasthe wooden 2 pegs in each corner on the back
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: i dont believe so. would u like a pictudre
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.