Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Does anyone have any info about this? It was framed around…

Customer Question
Does anyone have any info...
Does anyone have any info about this? It was framed around 1988
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
This is NOT a law question
Answered in 1 day by:
8/2/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please add a close-up of the signature on this.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Hi There,

I have not deciphered this signature for you.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora