Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a Duck House doll and I am trying to find out which…

Customer Question
I have a Duck...

I have a Duck House doll and I am trying to find out which one it is. The number on the back of the neck is 0060/5000

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Is there a way I can send a picture somehow?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It is dressed in a yellow and green oriental outfit and she is holding a paper lantern. She has dark hair,

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
7/31/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.