Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a stack of copper repose pieces of art all by the…

Customer Question
I have a stack of...
I have a stack of copper repose pieces of art all by the same artist. Hard to identify the artists name because off the stylized first letter. Pieces are unframed but resemble a mid-century modern design.. The signature looks like Saris or Jaris or Taris? I can send a picture if necessary. Thank you!
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
7/30/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Having difficulty downloading the picture. Any chance you can go to my Facebook page and see it? It is just of the signature. I will be happy to send all the pics if the signature is someone you know of. Thank you.
Facebook page Janis Margolis Fine
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20526008_10154470910491685_6508111551880419602_n.jpg?oh=85644adae0062425623519a3412b0d04&oe=5A01A3EA Does this open for you?
Hello? Are you still there?

I would like to see the art as well.

I was able to open the one picture of the signature. Do add more so that

I can try to connect the work with the artist.

Ok. I will go take those pics and put them up. Thanks. I will post them (hopefully) to this ongoing message.
https://dl-mail.ymail.com/ws/download/mailboxes/@.id==VjJ-LPZxHaI4_YZ_cxO4bIQLTVBMh9P72GisfSssvODcj_SZdb2KsK25Ed7ftk3QPGkt-OZtZrw2rULBXQ-scIJXZQ/messages/@.id==ALHmjkQAIIWjWX5M6AQHQOc7Z0E/content/parts/@.id==2/raw?appid=YMailNorrin&ymreqid=aec44ce8-8fac-7171-1c15-8b057e01db00&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBZS7fHgeKqceRYU93TumNMm03y-sjb-fZyqxmnpYlz8_i1v6tifbJjT4eeyDeXr_So6y0cZDZK87O4GU8LnZAz6Hopefully this will work.

no, this does not work.

https://dl-mail.ymail.com/ws/download/mailboxes/@.id==VjJ-LPZxHaI4_YZ_cxO4bIQLTVBMh9P72GisfSssvODcj_SZdb2KsK25Ed7ftk3QPGkt-OZtZrw2rULBXQ-scIJXZQ/messages/@.id==ALHmjkQAIIWjWX5M6AQHQOc7Z0E/content/parts/@.id==2/raw?appid=YMailNorrin&ymreqid=aec44ce8-8fac-7171-1c15-8b057e01db00&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBZS7fHgeKqceRYU93TumNMm03y-sjb-fZyqxmnpYlz8_i1v6tifbJjT4eeyDeXr_So6y0cZDZK87O4GU8LnZAz6

Let's do this instead. It is slower, but easier for you.
You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.

Gonna do that now. Thank you. It should be on the way.

I got the photos /movie just now. I do not recognize this artist, so I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer. I can't add the file here because the file is too large.