Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a Quotations book from The Atlantic Monthly published

Customer Question

I have a Quotations book from The Atlantic Monthly published in 1920 Does this have any value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The Atlantic Monthly Quotations Book Published in 1920
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is daily quotations from The Atlantic Monthly from 1857-1920
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.
Please send images at your convenience
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I cannot do that - it is just a plain small book
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No - do you know anything about The Atlantic Monthly Magazine that existed in the early 1900's
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you have an email address?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you have an email address?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel this transaction - I did not get my information and please reverse the charges which I am aware that you have already charged my card for $48. Please send the confirmation that you have done this and remove my card fro your data base. I did not give any authorization for these charges.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora