Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

How much is my 1931 Austin roadster worth? 1931, My roadster…

Customer Question
How much is my...

How much is my 1931 Austin roadster worth?

Expert's Assistant: What year is your Roadster?

1931

Expert's Assistant: Are you fixing your Roadster yourself? What have you tried so far?

My roadster is drivable

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appraisals
7/30/2017
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 8 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Hi, my name is Glenda,
.
This is your answer please read entirely. Please rate after reading, thanks
.
I have been an Appraiser for over 45 years. I have also been an Antique shop owner, buying and selling on the current market.
.
The 1931 Austin roadster has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $21,000.00-28,000.00 if sold depending on the condition and where it is sold at. Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get credit for our work.They should be located top right of the page.( scroll all the way back to the top of page ) Or you may see review expert or rate expert, you can click on that. This is the only way I get credit for my work.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Rating the appraiser for answering your question has no cost to you, so please take a moment to rate this answer. This is the only way we get compensated by the site for our work. At no cost to you the customer. This may be clicking the stars, rate expert or review expert.
.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

A rating is appreciated
Thank you
Glenda
.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.