Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have two cloisonne plates and five dishes given to my

Customer Question

I have two cloisonne plates and five dishes given to my parents as gifts right after WW2 when they were stationed in Jzpan
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The plates are suppose to be some of oldest ones made and we given to my parents as gifts from my father's japanese tutor
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The plates and dishes have markings on the underside.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.