Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I'm sorry what I asked is values I would like to know but I

Customer Question

I'm sorry what I asked is values I would like to know but I live too far to expect answers.I prefer not to join as I stated I have invested in hope The Lord will send me answers so much I have no answer for as I said. We made a disk with most of the items on it but the items are too many and too heavy to send out. I'm too old to go to flea mks now. Vernie
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora