Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I would love to but you charge for it? i have some painting

Customer Question

i would love to but you charge for it?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: i have some painting i bought at a place that people donate stuff and i have a question, i do not seem to find the artist even though it is signed and dated on the back
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: not sure just wanted to know if you heard of this artist
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello

What do you mean , you charge for it?

Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
well i did put the credit card number in but it wont accept my pass word and they said they will send me somenthing so i can change the pass word and i checked every thing and no email from you so what iam going to do now?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please cancel every thing i do not want to pay $48. iam too poor for that can any one please help me with this? i was not aware you charge that much and i cant afford it

Hello

Yes, you can cancel this contact,

US/Canada 1.***-***-****
1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

They can cancel this for you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i do not understand why they charging me when i did not even ask the question i need to answer for? dont get it i thought you charge after you answer me not before
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
not sure what is going on i called the phone number that you gave me and he said i did not get charged and than he hang up on me, not a very nice way to do business and i will not com here any more, sorry you got involved in this miss i did not have any idea how much would cost to talk to you and we do not find out till after you put the card number in, it is horrible and i live on social security i cant give away $46. doolars that is food money