Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

DianaF June #5 #81-88 81. Gravy and plate Baroque Hearthside

DianaF June #5 #81-88 81. Gravy...
DianaF June #5 #81-88
81. Gravy and plate Baroque Hearthside stoneware and creamer….Mikasa gravy Whole Wheat E8000……sugar see bottom
82. Noritake Stoneware creamer 8354 Woodstock…..brown tea pot made in Japan see bottom…….cup and saucer attached together JAPAN
83. Blue glass 8” made in China…..blue glass made in China 9”……blue china made in China 11” no marks on any
84. Both are broken (values if they weren’t just for my curiosity) and value if any, broken
85. 2- 24”h plaster Universal Statuary Corp, Chicago 22, [email protected] 1958. I have touched up the chipped pain and they look much better.
86. Urn 8.25”h Certified International Archiva made in China….ceramic OMG what some people think is beautiful hmmmmmm. This is 12”h……..planter 11.5x6.5x7.5”h
87. Vase, Target 12.5”h…..an urn or 2handled vase Toyo JAPAN 10”h……figurine no marks 10”h…..sugar 6.5”h porcelain Treasures made in China
88. Cake plate…..crystal dish with lid 3 footed…..2 handed vase USA Hull Art 6-6.5”h
(I am typing this on 6/13 @10:45p.m. so have a good week (= …..
6/17/2017
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert

Got it. =)

81. Gravy and plate Baroque Hearthside stoneware and creamer - That should date to about the 1970s. Baroque is the line. Summer Sun should be your pattern. Creamer is worth about $10 and the sugar bowl about $15.
.
Mikasa gravy Whole Wheat E8000 - Whole wheat was made from 1976 - 1993. The gravy boat is worth about $35.
.
sugar see bottom - That means Nippon, which translates to Japan. It was generally used around the 30s. It's a neat courtyard like scene. It looks like a mix between a transferware design and hand painted embelishments.
.
82. Noritake Stoneware creamer 8354 Woodstock - That was made from 1982 - 1992. The creamer is worth about $15
.
brown tea pot made in Japan see bottom - Tha's redware.Marked made in japan it's from about the 60s. I always thought these were neat. I like the moriage styled designs on them. That'll be worth about $25 to $30.
.
cup and saucer attached together JAPAN - That's neat. Most of those date about the 50s. It's worth about $15.
.
83. Blue glass 8” made in China - that's a speckled style vase. The style is lifted from Italian designs. It was likely made in China for a decor company. It's a pretty pattern. I like the little pops of white. It shoud be worth about $15 to $20
.
blue glass made in China 9” - That's another speckled style, but much more of a tighter or more orderly pattern. The shape itself is sort of organic, free flowing shape. That should be worth about $25 to $30.
.
blue china made in China 11” no marks on any -That's a neat bird on a cherry blossom tree. It's a cool high-contrast design. It kind of reminds me of screen print art. It shouldn't be any older than say the 80s. It'll be worth about $20 to $30
.
84. Both are broken (values if they weren’t just for my curiosity) and value if any, broken - She's not as noticeably broken as he is, but that's still a pretty good piece snapped off. Broken..you might get $10 each. I don't see any marks on them, but they look to be proably Japanese circa 70s or so. Here's a similar pair:
http://imgur.com/a/2xMNZ
.
If they weren't broken..about $125 to $150 for the pair.
.
85. 2- 24”h plaster Universal Statuary Corp, Chicago 22, [email protected] 1958. I have touched up the chipped pain and they look much better. - Universal Statuary Corp was around for a long time.They were founded around the 30s managed to stay fairly viable up until about the 90s (though they changed material and designs). Much of their early success was in like plaster and chalkware pieces. Those should be hanging wall figurines. They're actually worth about $55 to $75 for the pair.
.
86. Urn 8.25”h Certified International Archiva made in China - That looks like the Milano pattern from 2010-2011. That's what they call the wine cooler. It's worth about $15.
.
ceramic OMG what some people think is beautiful hmmmmmm. - LOL. that's handmade. monogramed on the bottom. it's kind of a weird dimensional piece. Those almost look like tentacles. Very odd. It's well made...just a very strange art piece. Honestly..i'd put about $40 on it and see what happens.
.
This is 12”hplanter 11.5x6.5x7.5”h - That's a modern piece. It has a bit of a french country look to it. It'll be worth about $20.
.
87. Vase, Target 12.5”h - That's pretty. It has a nice art pottery look to it for being a mass produced piece. It's probaby no older than....15 years. It'll be worth about $15 to $20.
.
an urn or 2handled vase Toyo JAPAN 10”h -That has an intersting carved look to it. I makes it look a bit like the design you find with enamel or metalwork. The design is likely done similar to how moriage beading is done----sort of like piping icing on a cake. Pretty piece that should date to about the 60s or so. Cool piece like that is worth about $75.
.
figurine no marks 10”h - It's a little similar to the pair you had earlier. It's a chinese fisherman figurine. He likely dates to about the 70s/80s. He would have had a matching woman. He'll be worth about $30 to $40 by himself.
.
sugar 6.5”h porcelain Treasures made in China - I don't find much in the way of this company and I've looked everywhere. They seem to date to abou the 80s or so. It has a neat antiqued look to it and a shape that reminds me a bit of a temple. It'll be worth about $20 to $25.
.
88. Cake plate --hmmm.. no real pattern to it. It likely dates to the late 20th century. It's likely from a giftware line, but it does have a very clean, elegant look and something like that would be worth about $40 to $50
.
crystal dish with lid 3 footed - that's a candy or nut dish. It has a bit of a pinwheel pattern. I don't think it's lead crystal. it looks a bit more like pressed glass circa 1970s. It'll be worth about $25 to $30
.
2 handed vase USA Hull Art 6-6.5”h - I have the big vase to that pattern in pink. =) Hull Art is generally used on pre-1950 pieces. That's the magnolia pattern. It was made during the late 1940s (circa 47/48). It came in matte and gloss. 6 is your item or shape number. It's kind of an urn style vase. Hull doesn't have quite the value it used to, but that's still worth about $25 to $30

.

I hope this has been helpful to you. I do my best to offer you the most current values and information using the latest guides and recorded sales.
.
Please keep in mind I am only credited for my answer if you rate me positively. If you feel the need to use a lower rating which adds a negative mark to my profile or if you have any further questions about your item please feel free to reply to me and tell me what else I can do for you.
.
If you would like to use me on any further questions. Requesting me expires in just a short time. If you put my name (DianaF) in the question, that will make sure it gets to me.
.
.

I look forward to working with you again.
.
.
Have a great evening

~Diana

Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert
81c sugar no price? please and thank you
LOL ...no price on the gravy and plate on 81a maybe we could just start over at the top LOL

Whoops. lol. It's worth about $25 to $30. =)

Now I'm wondering if I should double check all of it. I dont' usually goof right off. lol

Just to clarify it all:

81 A.---Baroque Hearthside Summer Sun. The gravy with plate is worth $20. The creamer is worth about $10.

.

81 B - Mikasa gravy Whole Wheat E8000 - Whole wheat was made from 1976 - 1993. The gravy boat is worth about $35.

.

81C - sugar see bottom - The little marks means Nippon, which translates to Japan. It was generally used around the 30s. It's a neat courtyard like scene featuring geishas. It looks like a mix between a transferware design and hand painted embellishments. It's actually a pretty detailed little piece and a bit different than the florals you usually find from that period. It should be worth about $25 to $35.

.

I think that straightens it out. lol

no problem and you are the best!! thanks.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert