Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

1960 litho art inst.of Chicago the watermill with the great

Customer Question
1960 litho art inst.of...
1960 litho art inst.of Chicago the watermill with the great red roof by meindert Hobbema 1638-1709
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: picture 1960s litho U.S.A. ART INTISTUTE CHICAGO the watermill with the big red roof meinderthobbema
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
picture 19in -23 in
6/15/2017
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hi, my name is Glenda,
I will be happy to help you today.
.
This is your answer please read entirely, if you have no further questions after reading this please rate me.
.
I have been an Appraiser for over 45 years. I have also been an Antique shop owner, buying and selling on the current market.
.
The Lithograph U.S.A. ART INSTITUTE CHICAGO, 19 x 23 has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $150.00-165.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. They should be located top right of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert, you can click on that. This is the only way I get credit for my work.
.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.
.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Rating the appraiser for answering your question has no cost to you, so please take a moment to rate this answer. This is the only way we get compensated by the site for our work. This may be clicking the stars, rate expert or review expert.

.

A Rating is much appreciated
Thank you so much!
Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B.