Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a lot of baseball cards football hockey batman

Customer Question

I have a lot of baseball cards football hockey batman ranging from 1948 to 1999. Like to find out the value and how much I can sell them for?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I am retired.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: My wife also has some porceline dolls
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What is a service offer?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please let me know what you are specifically looking for ways to sell these or values?

For values I would need to know more specifically what cards you have= maker. type, condition and player to give you an exact value for each card. I can list some guides you can look these up on if you don't wish to go through them now. Also on the porcelain dolls would need to see the dolls (photos) and any markings on them.