Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

How to find the worlth of a Rotary Electric sewing machine

Customer Question

How to find the worlth of a Willie Rotary Electric sewing machine in a cabinet about earlier 30's?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: MF'D BY WHITESEWING MACH. CORP. CLEVELAND, OHIO U S A E-6354
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: ON PLATE 43-143467
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files link.
The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture, best to add one,
write the word picture in the text box, hit send, then do the next.