Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I found 4 posters in the attic. 1966 Lenny. 1967 and 2 1968

Customer Question

I found 4 posters in the attic. 1966 Lenny Bruce. 1967 and 2 1968 concert posters all Bill Graham Fillmore auditorium. I need to have them appraised. Where can I go to get this done. I live in Northern Michigan. The nearest large city is Green Bay.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: ?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files link.
The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture, best to add one,
write the word picture in the text box, hit send, then do the next.