Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have an old 1930s kitchen stove i would like to get rid

Customer Question

i have an old 1930s kitchen stove i would like to get rid of, any suggestions on how to find someone who would want it
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: what questions would you have
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it needs to be reconditioned
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

A 1930's stove in need of refurbishing would have a general value of $100USD to $150USD retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Facebook Marketplace (local), Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local). I am not sure how many of these sites operate in Canada as well.

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. Bonuses are also welcome!
If you need more help, the question thread will stay open so that we can still talk about this item even after you have left a rating.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.