Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have two paintings that were my mothers that were

Customer Question

Hi, I have two paintings that were my mothers that were purchased at Merrill Chase, they have the tags still on the back with No. , one is painted by A. Silver and the other by Tedeschi. I am wondering if there might be any value to either?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I have the numbers from Merrill chase if that would help?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

If you need help with photos, you can call Customer Service at no charge at 1-***-***-****. The phone call pop-up you may get is for help with the actual appraisal, not for technical stuff like photos. There’s no charge for customer service to help you with photos.

I look forward to working with you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have two paintings both purchased a Merrill Chase.
1st is an A. Silver titled Floral, No. 109923 CYW, it is 8X10.
2nd is an Tedeschi titled Landscape, No. 125646 AKC, it is 8X10

Is it at all possible to upload photos? Unfortunately, there are no available records of Merrill Chase inventory numbers, and they sold a very vast variety of pieces, from prints through originals, of differing values.

Jennifer

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have the paintings and an IPhone but I am a little tech challenged, if you can lead me through uploading pictures or give me a number to forward thru my phone I can do that!

I am also somewhat tech challenged and do not own an iPhone! So I can't help you with that specifically as I don't know the operating system.

If you call Customer Service, they will talk you through it at no charge.

1-888-862-921

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you give me the number again, it is short one number

Ack sorry! 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
working with Jamie to send photo's

Great! No hurry!