Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

Ladytanya65!! I sent an email 5 minutes ago, but let this

Customer Question
HiCustomer! I sent an email 5...
HiCustomer!
I sent an email 5 minutes ago, but let this one also come your way.
The issue now is NORITAKE M tea cup&saucer. I have tried many venues, but the unique point of interest is the inner emblem on tea cup It is the mark of distinguishment.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2017
Appraiser: Angela--Mod,
 replied 1 year ago
Angela--Mod
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Angela
Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear *****:
My question is simple:: Did you receive the 6 photos of the NORITAKE china I SENT EARLIER?? I AM saying that the computer and such procedures are not within my competency. Sooo...
Thank you.
Joe.
Appraiser: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 1 year ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello, I have not gotten the photos am sending an email to support to see if they can send me through the photos. I appreciate you letting me know thank you I will post back here as soon as I hear anything. Thank you

Hello I have found out from the company they have not received these photos to send to me. Please resend the photos of this so I may review them and help you. The email is ***@******.*** and be sure to put "forCustomerquot; in the email so they know to forward them on to me. I will watch for these and post back as soon as I receive the photos. I have asked expert support and customer support both, and they said they had not gotten the photos. I know emails can get lost etc so if you would be able to resend the photos this would help greatly so I may help you. Thank you for inquiring about this as I would not have know to ask about where the photos were. Thank you and I will be watching for the photos.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. thanks for the followup.
I will try to resend the photos of the Noritake cup and saucer set.
Tuesday, Jan 10th at 3:00pm CDT>Thank you.
Joe.

Thank you I will watch for the photos and post back here when I have received them

Be sure to put " forCustomerquot; in the email and I will check with the company also by tomorrow if I have not received them by then. I look forward to seeing this set and helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why do you think you have not received the photos? They were sent completely several days ago. Who /what has them?

Hello the emails that contain photos is***@******.*** and it goes to the company customer support department. They in turn open your email and see that it is for this question :

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/78acdc88b25549a8ad0b91558c7b8c03

and when you put " forCustomerquot; they know to forward the photos on to me. I have not received the photos and when I have emailed customer support and expert support (they handle the appraiser questions concerning customers) both have told me there are no photos found to send to me on this question. You can contact***@******.*** and see if they have the photos yet or you can resend the photos as I would like to help you on this set. I will post back here as soon as I receive the photos.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i donot know the issue witthe photos this time. Tomorrow I will contact your company and try to track down the issue.Thanks for your service.
Joe..

Hi Joe, its not my company I am a person as you are and I am just a certified appraiser here to answer questions. I have no control or knowledge on the emails and such other then the way it is to work the customer sends the emails of photos and then they forward them on to me. I have emailed and was told they have not received any photos as of yet. Please let me know what you can find out I will always be happy to help you so whenever they can get the photos and send them on to me I will let you know. Thank you for letting me know. I look forward to hearing.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tanya--
I look forward to my contact with the company regarding the photos, Perhaps they will help resolve the matter.
I understand your position with them and only ask your patience before receiving the photos which I hope will be soon.
Wishing you and yours a successful New Year for 2017!
Blessings.
joe..

Thank you and blessings to you. I will always be here to help you whenever I get the photos. That is not a problem. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Hi Joe- I wanted to check in and see if you were able to contact the company about the photos? I haven't gotten them on my end. I have no time limit so please don't worry I am just checking in as I look forward to helping you. The emblem as you state is what I am eager to see as these re rare and I want to be accurate in looking it over too. Thank you and have a great Thursday ahead. I will let you know as soon as I receive the photos.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.