Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

DianaF Nov#9 #9-16 9. A. gravy no marks different flower on

DianaF Nov#9 #9-169. A. gravy...
DianaF Nov#9 #9-169. A. gravy no marks different flower on each side….b. blue 8” h vase see bottom….c.9”h pitcher unable to read sticker
10. A. pitcher with blue flowers 7”h dynet’s…b. cream and sugar and 2 saucers 1 cup made in China…c. creamer St. George, England
11. A. 3 cups 2 saucers see bottoms cups have hua (geisha girl) in bottoms….b. 6 saucers 5 cups Golden Star Imports
12. A. Avon egg decorated with 22kg trim 1974 5x3”……b. Valentine serenade 1991 Heritage House “The Way we Were” 3.5x3.5x2”h…..c.dish with lid see bottom 4”x2”x3.5”h
13. 6 cup and saucers see bottom made in China demitasse size
14. A. 2 boxes with lids @ 4x3 Celebration of Love music anniversary waltz Heritage House…b.4.5x3.5 France…..c. cream and sugar Style House Tapestry
15. A. cup and saucer souvenir of Wales made in England….b. music box 3.25” sq x 2.25”h 1990 Heritage House Melodies of Christmas Joy to the World….c. mini ginger jar…cost plus inc. S.F., CA made in Japan 4”h
16. A.8 pieces, 5 cups, 3 saucers/plates made in Japan (match??.....b. mini tea set made in Thailand
Happy day after Thanksgiving....
Helen
11/26/2016
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert

Got it. =)

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been out sick. I sent you a replay but I'm not sure you got it. I just wanted to let you know nothing was wrong and I'm trying to finish it up now. =)

thank you...thought you might be shopping (= hope you feel better
love, Helen

Nope. In fact, I'm pretty sure shopping is how I got this. Either that or all that family togetherness over the holiday. lol. Thank you for the well wishes. =)
.
9. A. gravy no marks different flower on each side - Hmm.. I'd say probably made in China around the late 20th century (circa 80s or so). Pretty design even if it isn't marked. It should be worth about $15 or so.
.
b. blue 8” h vase see bottom - I just did a piece by this company the other day for someone else. lucky me. lol. That's the mark of Fukagawa Seiji. That's the current mark the company is using, so that piece shouldn't be any older than say the 1980s. I'd say it's probably 80s/90s. It's a pretty cobalt with gold accents. That should be worth about $25 or so.
.
c.9”h pitcher unable to read sticker - that's a foil sticker or label. Given that..I think 1950s..maybe 40s. I'm not sure where. I think that's a Japan sticker. Given the painted style, it'll be worth about $20 to $25.

.

10. A. pitcher with blue flowers 7”h dynet’s - I think that says arnel's. Arnel's was a ceramic factory that makes molds. They've been around since the early 1950s. That would have originally had a basin to go with it. It the pitcher from a wash set. For just the pitcher, it'll be worth about $15 to $20.
.
b. cream and sugar and 2 saucers 1 cup made in China - that's kind of neat. It almost has a luster sheen to it. They should date to about the 70s or so. Too bad you're missing a cup. As is, about $30 to $40 for the set.
.
c. creamer St. George, England - St. George's Fine Bone China is based out of England. Given that mark, it should date to about the 60s or so. It should be worth about $15 to $20

.

11. A. 3 cups 2 saucers see bottoms cups have hua (geisha girl) in bottoms - That's a lithophane set. They're found most often on Japanese sets. They're made by etching or moldingartwork in very thin translucent porcelain that can only be seen clearly when back lit with a light source. They could be any image and geisha's are the most common. That looks like what they call the Garland Geisha. The outside image looks like what they call a design featuring the Immortals. The mark features Mt. Fuji and a stream. It's not listed but it's definitely a take off of Fukagawa. It should date to about the 1920s/1930s. For just cups and saucers, about $40 to $50.
.
b. 6 saucers 5 cups Golden Star Imports - Golden star is an import/export company. They actually only go back to about the 1990s, so the set isn't very old. These would have been sold in a box set of just cups/saucers. They genearlly called them as a coffee service. 6 would have been a full set, so you're just missing 1 cup. As is...it's worth about $30 to $35.

12. A. Avon egg decorated with 22kg trim 1974 5x3 - They called them treasury eggs. They were sold mostly in the 70s/80s. The designs are neat, but they're not very expensive. For one that size, about $10 or so.
.
b. Valentine serenade 1991 Heritage House “The Way we Were” 3.5x3.5x2”h - Valentine Serenade was a series of music boxes produced by Heritage House. I think there were about 6 or so in the series. It should be worth about $15 to $20.
.
c.dish with lid see bottom 4”x2”x3.5”h - Given the way it looks on the bottom, that should be Chinese circa 60s. It's a trinket dish with what looks like an enameled paint design. It actually looks like it might have come out of the Macau region. That should be worth about $20 to $25.

.

13. 6 cup and saucers see bottom made in China demitasse size --- Hmm.. the characters also say made in china. That should be from about the 70s. It's a demi set (though you could almost list it as an espresso set too). 6 would be a full set. It should be worth about $35 to $40.

.

14. A. 2 boxes with lids @ 4x3 Celebration of Love music anniversary waltz Heritage House - That's a pretty one. It's from the early 1970s and worth about $15.
.
b.4.5x3.5 France -- Oh that's a Limoges piece. That markwas used roughly from about 1955 to 1979. The sticker is a J in a book. That was used by the Castel company of Limoges. Funny thing they used that mark in the 80s-90s. So, I'm thinking thats a late 70s early 80s crossover piece. That should be worth about $20.
.
c. cream and sugar Style House Tapestry = Tapestry is your pattern. Style House is the company. They were out of Japan during about the 60s/70s. A set, they'll be worth about $25 to $30.

,

15. A. cup and saucer souvenir of Wales made in England - Hmm..there's no specific maker attached to that, but that should date to about the 70s. It'll be worth about $15.
.
b. music box 3.25” sq x 2.25”h 1990 Heritage House Melodies of Christmas Joy to the World - That's pretty. The Joy to the World version is worth about $15 to $20.
.
c. mini ginger jar…cost plus inc. S.F., CA made in Japan 4”h = Cost Plus is based out of San Francisco and been there since about 1958. They actually started on Fisherman's Wharf. They specialize in foreign and exotic imports. Given that sticker...that should date to about the 70s and worth about $10.
.
.
16. A.8 pieces, 5 cups, 3 saucers/plates made in Japan (match??) - Yeah, could be. the cups have a greek or roman style design and the saucers defintely have a simple scroll like you find. i'd sell them together. They should date to the late 20th century (80s or so). You're missing 2 saucers, but should still be worth about $35 to $45.
.
b. mini tea set made in Thailand - That's cute. It should be a doll tea set. It should date to about the 50s or so and will be worth about $25 to $30

.

If you have any questions, let me know (and you should be able to rate now, but if you run into a problem let me know).

.

Please keep in mind I am only credited for my answer if yourate me positively. If you feel the need to use a lower rating which adds a negative mark to my profile or if you have any further questions about your item please feel free to reply to me and tell me what else I can do for you.

.

If you would like to use me on any further questions. Requesting me expires in just a short time. If you put my name (DianaF) in the question, that will make sure it gets to me.
.
I look forward to working with you again.
.
Have a great night!
~Diana

Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert
Diana F.
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert