Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

I have two paintings. Both are of wooden barns. One is 16x20

Customer Question
I have two Cecil Young...
I have two Cecil Young paintings. Both are of wooden barns. One is 16x20 and the other is 18x 24. Would these be worth anything?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I don't know much else about them. They came from my grandmothers house.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the appraiser should know?
Customer: They both say F-140 on the back of the canvas as well as a stamp that says "reproduction rights reserved by artist".
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appraisals
11/20/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the paintings,
signatures and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.