Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

The question is for baseball memorabilia. Can you help me? I

Customer Question

the question is for baseball memorabilia. Can you help me?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have several signed items of Jose Fernandez (Miami Marlins pitcher). One signed baseball jersey from 2013 with the following lines written by him: 12W 6L 2.19 ERA 187 K's NL 2013 ROY NL All Star. It is also signed by him. I see similar jerseys going for over $7,000.00 in the internet.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: The jersey is in very good condition (framed).
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

At your convenience, please send images of just the signed jersey from 2013.

~Nora