Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Coldspot refrigerator Model # 1067667464, 17 cu ft,

Customer Question

I have a Coldspot refrigerator Model #(###) ###-#### 17 cu ft, running perfectly, yellow color, no dents or scratches. What year is it, so I can sell it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was left running in a house I just bought from a first owner built in 1984.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Serial # S63781673 Does the 73 tell me the date of manufacture?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Brand: Coldspot
Type: Refrigerator
Country: USA
Model:(###) ###-####br />Serial: S63781673

According to the serial number this product was manufactured in Ft. Smith, AR, September of 1976.

Please know that I am compensated by the site only after you offer a rating at the top of the page. It is my goal to provide 5 star service!

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions! Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.