Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Glenda, This necklace was in a lot I purchased and is very

Hi Glenda,
This necklace was in a lot I purchased and is very nice. I hope the pics give you enough info on it. Tried to get the bail and the chain.

My name is Rarewares.
I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. I will forward this to Glenda so that she will see it first when she signs on. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Very nice, the chain indicates Greece, the links are classic looking greek key designs. No markings anywhere?

Morning

Do you mean this one? I had asked you about any markings?

Glenda

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I didn't know if I gave you an answer that time was not a good time for me lots of things I can't remember. TY
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also Glenda I ran across this mark on the tag in the pic.

Hello

I found that the mark on the tag means Nickle Silver, the maker of the tag puts it there.

Is the necklace silver looking?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
that necklace is silver I thought it was the makers mark and the pendant was missing. This one has nothing to do with the one from oct. TY for this I have a couple of other chains with the same thing. The necklace from oct I think is great and I was interested in finding out about the connection on the back and how old it is I could not find any marking on it.

Good Morning

Yes, I know this one has nothing to do with the one from October I replied to you on that question, so it should be in your email. Just in case you did not get the notification I responded to you for the question in Oct. Here is a link to all your questions, you can go back to that one, just click this link and it will show you all your questions:

http://www.justanswer.com/QuestionSearch.aspx?PFID=84325368&KW=Customer

On this necklace on this question it is from the 50's, Nickle Silver, prong set Colored Rhinestones, this has a value of $125.00-145.00.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Glenda,
.
To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

This is the only way I get credit for my work and then compensated from the site, with no extra cost to you.

Or you may see rate expert, or leave a review, any of these will get me rated.
.
If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.
Bonuses are not expected but if you should happen to leave one please come back and let me know. Thanks.

Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Oh Glenda sometimes I get confused I am so sorry the ns tag is just a chain. I will go back and get the appraisal for oct TY for understanding some people aren't as nice. Vivi

Vivi

No problem at all! I get confused myself sometimes! . I will check on the other question to see if you responded to me. I do not know if you requested the phone call but, I am sorry I am unable to do phone calls. Not sure if you know but these do cost extra. You do not have to accept it.

Glenda