Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a few amps that I could use help with as well. If the

Customer Question

I have a few amps that I could use help with as well. If the pictures aren't sufficient let me know and I'll see if I can get more information on them.Thanks for your help!
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the request. Could you please list them here and by maker name and model number.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sure. I'll need to go out to the garage so it may take some time.I am going to send a separate request for you concerning the last 2 guitars I inquired about. The appraiser that took the question has not given me an answer yet. I'll ask specifically for you.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

No rush, any time is fine. Best to let the original appraiser answer the other question they started with you when they are back online.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I appreciate that but it's been almost 24 hours and I'd like to get an answer before I go to work tomorrow.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

ok, understood. ~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can't get to the amps. I'm going to have to wait until my husband gets home tomorrow afternoon. I will be sure to request you when I get the info.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Sounds good, anytime is fine.

If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.

Sincerely,

Nora