Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

German 500 mullioned stamp 1922-23 it says that the stamp is

Customer Question

German 500 mullioned stamp 1922-23 it says that the stamp is one of the most rarest stamps for the newer German stamp collection how do I know if the staff is really worth as much as they say
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
500 millionem
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

The only way to know for sure is to have a Stamp Appraiser look at your stamps to ensure they are authentic. If you like I can help you get list of appraisers in your area.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please. i heard that one can send them to an auction and they authenticate them that way. have you heard of this?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I think what they meant was you can contact a Large Auction House, you tell them you want to list them for sale at their auction. They will want to see the stamps to authenticate them before they list them for you. If they are authentic then they will tell you what they expect they might sell for and what percentage they get of the sale.

Would you like me to get you a list of auction houses you might get in contact with, some may or may not be interested in selling these but it is worth a try.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I will need to know what town and state you are in.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
phoenix az
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

I will get a list together for you, I will be back with that as soon as possible.

Glenda