Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have a Drescher co picture that also has on the bottom

Customer Question

I have a John Drescher co picture that also has on the bottom right corner a signature, but all I can make out is L.... Martin has numbers next to it I think are 1895. Water scene with bluff on the left a villiage further around the bluff and very tall trees to the right of picture. Back of the picture in top corner it say cc 75.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: The scene is muted but the village has some reddish looking roof tops and a steeple.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 12 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing that you have described.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have to download pictures to my email then send them. It could take a few minutes.

Try the Add Files feature first and if that doesn't work, then email them.

You can't email to the general site, I will not get them. If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

The photos arrived in my email just now. Thank you so much.

This is a print that was published by the John Drescher Company. The print is of a painting by artist Homer Dodge Martin titled View of the Seine: Harp of the Winds done in 1895. The original is owned by The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. John Drescher was a printing company that operated in the early 20th century. This print was made likely in 1920 and has a current value of $75.00 to $100.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.