Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have an original oil painting from W.T. Burger Co. Titled

Customer Question

I have an original oil painting from W.T. Burger Co. Titled Street Scene, Artist Franke, Reg. #44172. Does this painting have an value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Frame # ***** *****
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to cancel if there will be additional charges other than the $5.00 fee. Please adv ise
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The Wt Burger Company had studio artists paint for them and they also created reofects (prints with texture of oil painting) and prints.

The painting likely has a label touting the artist's accomplishments, but these are highly exaggerated as most of their studio artists

were not listed or collected. These art pieces were sold in department stores and through catalogs from the 1950's through the 1980's.

The value of your piece titled Street Scene by artist Francke has a current value of $50 to $70.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer, thank you.