Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

Sheet Music Titles: 1945/ARMY & NAVY "T KIT", 1948/NAT COLE

Customer Question
Sheet Music Titles: 1945/ARMY &...
Sheet Music Titles: 1945/ARMY & NAVY "HIT KIT", 1948/NAT KING COLE - "NATURE BOY," 1969 COMMEMORATIVE RECORD OF APOLLO 11 FIGHT/"FIRST MAN ON THE MOON," 1950 "3RD MAN THEME," 1951 "PATTI PAGE SONG FAVORITES," 1947 "APRIL IN PARIS," 1933 DUKE ELLINGTON "SOPHISTICATED LADY," 1948 "HAWIAN WEDDING SONG," 1948 COLE PORTER "KISS ME KATE," 1934 SMITH & BERNARD "WINTER WONDERLAND," 1939 IRVING BERLIN - (STAMPPED BY ROLAND MUSIC CO.) "GOD BLESS AMERICA," 1926 HARBACH-HAMMERSTEIN 2ND-MANDEL "THE DESERT SONG," THE WITMAN SERIES "SMILIN THROUGH," 1932 PICKENS SISTERS - "A BOY AND A GIRL WERE DANCING," 1929 CHAS. E. KING - "SONG OF THE ISLANDS," 1942 JIMMY DORSEY "MOONLIGHT MOOD," 1928 (MINT CONDITIN) "SHORT'NIN' BREAD," WARNER BROS. PICTURE - HOLLYWOOD SPANGLED REVUE - "HOLLYWOOD," 1921 (MINT CONDITION) GUS KAHN "AIN'T WE GOT FUN," 1932 MERCER & HOAGY CARMICHAEL - "LAZYBONES," 1928 KAHN - LOMBARDO - GREEN "COQUETTE," MAXWELL ECKSTEIN "MOSQUES AND MINARELS" for piano (stunning picture - mint condition), THE WITMAN SERIES 1ST EDITION "FOR YOU," 1927 "ESKIMO" BILL WIRGES - "POLAR PEP," 1943 "HOAGY CARMICHAEL SONG BOOK," 1920 FREDERIC LOAGAN "PALE MOON," 1933 COGSWELL - HARRISON - NOBLE "MY LITTLE GRASS SHACK," 1935 TOBIAS -NEWMAN - MENCHER "FLOWERS FOR MADAME," 1926 DAVIS & AKST "SHANGHAI DREAM MAN," 1929 FREED - BEAUMONT - BROWN "THE WEDDING OF THE PAINTED DOLL," 1935 GERSHWIN "PORGY AND BESS," 1956 ADAMSON & YOUNG "AROUND THE WORLD," 1952 HERBERT - MICHAUD - ECTON "WE WANT IKE," 1946 MARTIN & HIS ORCHESTRA "BUMBLE BOOGIE," 1950 DAILEY & HEISER "DREAMING," 1946 LIVINGSTON & EVANS "TO EACH HIS OWN," 1948 LIVINGSTON & EVENS (PICTURE OF HOPE & RUSSELL) "BUTTONS & BOWS," 1951 "I LOVE THE WAY YOU SAY GOODNIGHT," 1953 CAHN & VAN HEUSEN "CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE" (PICTURE OF JACKIE GLEASON), 1944 BURKE & VAN HEUSEN "SWINGING ON A STAR" (PICTURE BING CROSBY), 1931 COLEMAN & CANANAUGH - ROBERT BAGAR - "THE WEDDING PARTY OF MICKEY MOUSE" (WALT DISNEY PRODUCTIONS BIBO-LANG INC. THERE ARE MORE PRODUCTS OF MUSIC
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appraisals
7/6/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Your set of sheet music dating from the 1920's through the 1940's has a value of $300 to $400 as a collection.

You can sell these by the piece on Ebay or go to liveauctioneers.com or invaluable.com to find an auction house near you

and consign to them.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other